Authors Declaration and Warranties
By submitting any research article for the purposes of publication by Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ you must certify and warrant that:
1. You have been authorized by any co-authors to submit the research article; and
- you are the sole author(s) of the article and are legally able and entitled to submit the article and authorize Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ to publish the research article. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ at the time of submission.
- the research article is original, has not already been published in any other journal (medical, or otherwise) or is not currently under consideration for publication by another journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other rights prescribed by law;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidentiality;
- due care, diligence and all other requisite investigations were carried out in the preparation of the research article(s) to ensure its accuracy. To the best of your knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be factual are true and correct;
- data, which confirm the results obtained, are available from the authors only at their discretion. The authors can be contacted at the email address given in the paper.
We publish articles under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license. This license permits the reuse for commercial purposes, but still requires that the article is fully attributed.
Authors who submit papers to Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ under a CC-BY license do so under the Open Access facility and pay to have their paper freely available online. Authors will be asked to sign an Open Access license agreement prior to publication, details of which are:
Articles published under this arrangement are made freely available online upon publication without subscription barriers to access. Users of such published articles are entitled to use, reproduce, disseminate, or display these articles provided that:
- The original authorship is properly and fully attributed;
- The journal and publisher are attributed as the original place of publication with correct citation details given;
- If an original work is subsequently reproduced or disseminated not in its entirety but only in part or as a derivative work this is clearly indicated.
Authors are also entitled to deposit the final electronic version of the article into an institutional or centrally organized subject repository upon publication. This is provided that they include a link to the published version of the article on the journal's web site, and that the journal and Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ are attributed as the original place of publication, with correct citations given.
This broad license has been developed to facilitate open access to, and free use of, original works of all types for personal, research and educational use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.