General Editorial Policies
Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ: General Editorial Policies
Mission Statement: Shapovalov Scientific Publishing OÜ is dedicated to advancing science, technology, and medicine by promoting the dissemination of high-quality research.
Scope: Our journals cover a diverse range of scientific, technical, and medical disciplines, aiming to serve the global research community.
- All submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigorous peer review process.
- The process is double-blind, ensuring both the reviewers and authors remain anonymous.
- Reviewers are selected based on their expertise and previous experience in the subject matter.
- We adhere to the guidelines set by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Any allegations of misconduct, including plagiarism, data falsification, or duplicate submission, will be thoroughly investigated.
- Our journals follow an open access policy, ensuring that published research is freely accessible to anyone globally.
Copyright & Licensing:
- Authors retain the copyright of their work.
- All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing for reuse and citation of the work, provided the original authors and source are credited.
- Only individuals who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study should be listed as authors.
- All co-authors must approve the final version of the manuscript and agree to its submission.
Conflicts of Interest:
- Authors, reviewers, and editors are required to declare any conflicts of interest that might influence the outcomes of research or the review process.
Data Sharing & Reproducibility:
- Authors are encouraged to share their raw data, methodologies, and software to enhance the reproducibility of their studies.
- Any supplementary materials, datasets, or protocols should be submitted alongside the manuscript where possible.
Corrections & Retractions:
- We are committed to upholding the integrity of our publications.
- Corrections will be made when minor errors do not affect the study's conclusion.
- Retractions will be issued for publications where misconduct or major errors compromise the integrity of the research.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- We encourage submissions from authors of all backgrounds, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or geographic location.
- Our editorial team and board are selected to reflect the diversity of the scientific community.
Feedback & Appeals:
- Authors have the right to appeal editorial decisions. Appeals will be considered by a panel distinct from the original reviewers.
- If authors feel any inconvenience in the publication process, they may submit their complaints to email@example.com. The Editorial Office will address complaints regarding the journal’s policies and procedures and may forward the complaint to the respective journal’s Editorial Board, if required.
- We are committed to continually refining our editorial policies and practices in response to feedback from authors, reviewers, editors, and the wider community.